1.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Update by user Jun 23, 2016

After being told we have done all we can for you ,my attorney says different !!! i had to go back to surgeon put off for 2 more weeks suppose to been working this week.

But having to stay in a High Alert landslide high risk House not cabin with all the broken glass n trash around it we are taking the scammers to court 800.00 of work ruined vacation pain n suffering. And medical bills too so to all the ppl thinking of using getaway dealz.

Think twiced. Could be your life falling off hill side

Update by user Jun 21, 2016

After showing cantel timeshares. They let us leave without the 90 min secession cause we did not have a clue about there places they sell Manager was mad he said to get ahold of you all for refund in full. We are to experience a weekend in one of there places not a borrowed one

Update by user Jun 20, 2016

After all the bull *** of my Ruined vacation i know have to see my surgeon cause im hurting soo bad from climbin stairs that i was not to do n told them and went to our 90 min orientation that we really was gonna planning on buying into one if this was right. We showed addresses of where we stayed n a recording from maintance saying we loaned this House out to them and when they seen the pictures we was told to call the service tues cause they was callin Not fit to live in and took off market for HIGH RISK LANDSLIDE. Not the way i want to pass away Hot tub pool fireplace relaxin my way but God will deal wit these scammers

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016

I paid for 4days/3nites first at lazy river with in n outdoor pool i had emergency surgery called back changed dates (stitches & restrictions)!!!!! The lady whe had the bookin said if i needed to move it up a week thats fine still be in same place or something wit pool and jaquzzie we are not even in one of any of the places listed in package i paid for or resort!!!! We are surrounded by broken glass old cans HOUSE just been remodeled 4/16 And our front desk thats acrossed town charged us after bein told dont pay when checkin in its all paid and they dont have anything to do with us they are loaning u this space cause u all got over booked I wont what i asked for from your places and money back from this HEADACHE A BE WAISTE OF TIME NOT A GETAWAY!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Getawaydealz Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2016.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1178270

Thanks, I WON'T book, wwith them! All I know is, I cannot afford to have the money aspect switched or be given inferior or denied housing with my grandkids with me! Its a shame what people do!

GetawayDealzCares
Palm Coast, Florida, United States #1175946

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have a way to look into this issue to provide you with a resolution since no contact info is supplied with your post. Can you please email your concerns with your name to reservations@getawaydealz.com so we can look into this further for you. Or feel free to contact us by telephone at 877-904-1721 and a member of our customer service will be happy to address your concerns and hopefully resolve your issue.